Maximum comfort, keyless operation and new options in furniture design characterize this innovative technology. LEHMANN offers a variety of components which enable the locking, organizing and managing of various properties. The systems operate with radio, keyboard, RFID or biometrics.
• LEGIC Variation: LEGIC prime, LEGIC advant, HID iClass, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 / EV2. Prepared for Bluetooth communication (BLE) with LEGIC Mobile SDK or customer specific solution - available from Q3 • Change of operating mode (assigned use or shared use)
• Configuration via transponder cards or with LEHMANN Management Software LMS • Use of existing transponders possible (Existing transponders must be checked in advance for compatibility and reading range) • Acoustic signalling can be deactivated • One-Touch Autolock feature • Battery type: 1 x CR123A • Assembly in metal with additional component • Optional: Optical indicator by lightpoint • Optional: Ejector pin on the lock pushes the door open automatically
Compatibility and reading distance of third-party transponders need to be verified.
MINIMUM DISTANCE ASSEMBLY AND TRANSPORT
MIFARE variant: Minimum distance between locks side-by-side: 10cm. Minimum distance between locks back-to-back: 15cm.
LEGIC variant: Minimum distance between locks side-by-side: 15cm. Minimum distance between locks back-to-back: 20cm.
Motorised electronic lock with 3-point locking
• Internal battery power supply, no need to worry about cabling for external AC power supply • Solution for filing cabinets and tall hinge doors
• Also available as a 1-point deadbolt lock
• Right / left mounting
Electronic lock with deadbolt or spring loaded slambolt
• Internal battery power supply, no need to worry about cabling for external AC power supply • Ideal solution for hinge doors, flaps and single drawers • Can be combined with SVS Elevon interlock system for pedestals and filing cabinets
• Right / left mounting
Electronic pedestal lock
• Motorised lever cylinder • Rotating motor with the same dimensions as a mechanical lock • Flexible due to battery operation internal battery power supply, no need to worry about cabling for external AC power supply for mobile pedestals • Available with various locking lugs pegs for compatibility with a range of interlock systems
Electronic lock with fixed bolt or spring loaded slambolt
• Simple assembly due to a symmetrical design and 4 standard fastening screws
• Ideal solution for hinge doors, flaps and single drawers
• Fingerprint scanner for personalized recognition • Capable of storing up to 50 fingerprints • Easy to use • Standalone application • Master function • Programming without additional accessories
• Optical indicator and battery warning on the reader
2 channel radio transmitter
• Convenient solution with simultaneous actuating of multiple locks • Programming up to 50 transmitters • Easy to use • Standalone application • Master function • Programming without additional accessories
• Optional with optical indicator for Emergency power supply and battery warning
Manage cabinet security with your smartphone
• Simple security management, even for complex user configurations
• Basic APP functions are free of charge • Optional proximity locking and unlocking, with individual range control • Many other functions available to help you optimize convenience, security and organization of your storage • Optional use of optical LED indicator for emergency power supply and battery warning
Please note that there may be restrictions on the number of simultaneous Bluetooth connections between smartphone / tablet and the locks due to the different Bluetooth modules that are used in the various smartphones / tablets.