- Place the middle of the top finger joint on the reading field. The entire area of the reading field should be covered. The fingertip is not read!
- Do not swipe your finger across the reading field! If a finger cannot be detected correctly, the LED pulsates in light yellow-green.
- In order to register admin or user fingers correctly, the fingers must be successfully registered six times during the programming process. When registering a finger, slightly vary the position when placing the finger on the reading field. Do not change the finger to be learned during the learning process.
- All programming processes are carried out with the lock in opened position.
- If a programming process is not completed correctly, permission and configuration changes will not be accepted. The progamming process or the programming mode are cancelled after 15 seconds of inactivity. The LED flashes red.
- To exit the programming mode without making any changes, wait 15 seconds for the system to automatically cancel the operation.
- The admin finger must not be programmed as a user finger at the same time.
- It is highly recommended to program at least two admin fingers.
During assembly, you have the option of locking and unlocking the lock with any finger. In this mode, the basic functions (locking and unlocking) can be tested on the lock. There is no processing of fingerprints.
PROGRAMMING THE FIRST ADMIN FINGER
Irrespective of the required operating mode, an admin finger must always be programmed in advance to further programming and operation. The admin finger can only be programmed when the lock is open. In order to program an admin finger, the finger must be successfully read six times by the fingerprint module. After the admin finger has been programmed, the locking system is in the "assigned use" operating mode. If you want to use the lock in the "shared use" operating mode, change the operating mode. It is highly recommended to program at least two admin fingers.
PROGRAMMING AN USER FINGER IN "ASSIGNED USE" MODE
A maximum of 200 different fingers (admin and user fingers) can be programmed per lock in the "assigned use" operating mode. The lock must be in position open. An admin finger that has already been programmed cannot be programmed as a user finger.
LOCKING AND UNLOCKING IN "ASSIGNED USE" OPERATING MODE
In the “assigned use” operating mode, the user finger must have been programmed beforehand.
The LED flashes 3x short red, if a finger is not authorized or if the finger cannot be read.
PROGRAMMING FURTHER ADMIN FINGERS
Additional admin fingers can be programmed on the locking system. The locking system must be open for this programming process.
* If an admin finger that has already been programmed is held on the reading field at this point, this admin finger will be deleted and may have to be programmed again.
DELETING AN USER FINGER
Individual user fingers can be deleted from the locking system. The locking system must be unlocked for this procedure.
DELETING AN ADMIN FINGER
Individual admin fingers can be deleted from the locking system. The locking system must be unlocked for this procedure. An admin finger cannot delete itself. This means that in order to delete an admin finger (e.g.: admin finger B), the programming mode must be started with another admin finger (e.g.: admin finger A), which remains programmed into the system.
In order to delete all admin fingers at once, the locking system must be reset to the factory delivery status.
FACILITY MANAGER FUNCTION
A locked lock can be opened for 30 seconds with an admin finger. After 30 seconds, the lock locks automatically. After automatic locking, authorized user fingers can continue to be used both in the "assigned use" operating mode and in the "shared use" operating mode.
In the event that one or all authorized user fingers are not available, an emergency opening can be carried out with the admin finger. Please note that the lock remains open after the emergency opening.
ACTIVATE / DEACTIVATE AUTO LOCKING
In the "assigned use" operating mode, the auto locking function can be activated and deactivated. For locks in "shared use" mode, this function is skipped in the programming mode. This function is only suitable for locks with a spring-loaded bolt. After activating this function, the lock automatically closes after 10 seconds, once the lock was unlocked. The lock must be unlocked to activate this function.
RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS
After a factory reset, all admin and user fingers are deleted. The locking system is in installation mode and can be locked and unlocked with any finger. To reset the lock, the lock must be unlocked.
CHANGING THE OPERATING MODE
The lock has two operating modes: "assigned use" and "shared use". You have the option of changing the operating mode when the lock is unlocked.
LOCKING AND UNLOCKING IN "SHARED USE" MODE